David is a founding director of Woods Prince Lawyers. He is a pragmatic commercial lawyer with a focus on business law, property law and estate litigation.
David doesn't believe in casual Fridays, open-toed shoes, or the Easter bunny. He does believe in loyalty and commitment, as evidenced by the long tenure of staff in the office, and the enduring relationship he maintains with his clients, many of whom have stuck with him from day one.
David takes his downtime almost as seriously as his work. He plays golf with a shark-like handicap and is only occasionally humiliated by his wife out on the course.
Like Heather, he is an Accredited Business Law specialist, having completed the gruelling QLS assessment process. If he'd known there was a trophy up for grabs he may have even studied for it.
FOR THE RECORD
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist – Business Law
- Fellow of the Australia and New Zealand College of Notaries
- Property Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Commercial and Industrial Leasing
- Succession Planning and Estates
- Estate and Will Claims