David is a Consultant at Woods Prince Lawyers, which is a fancy way of saying he doesn't draft his own documents anymore.
He is a fixture of the Brisbane legal scene, and knows just about everyone there is to know in Brisbane. It may be argued that everyone in Brisbane knows just about everyone else in Brisbane, but that just spoils the hyperbole.
David is qualified in both Law and Accounting, which should make him the last person you want at a dinner party, but after a career advising on every conceivable commercial matter, for businesses large and small, his wealth of knowledge is such that he can enliven any conversation.
David can't play golf or ski, so in his spare time he provides mentoring and advisory services to young professionals and inventors.
FOR THE RECORD
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Queensland
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Partnership Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Corporate Structures, Restructures and generally
- Business Succession Planning
- Dissolution Agreements
- Leasing Transactions
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses: accountancy, pharmaceutical and leasehold of motels
- Practice Arrangements and
- Documentation for groups of medical practitioners